Juicy chocolate cubes with coconut
for biscuit dough:
6 tablespoons of sugar
1 vanilla sugar
5 tablespoons of flour
1 baking powder
3 tablespoons cocoa powder
3 tablespoons oil
for the cream:
1 l of milk
6-8 tablespoons of sugar
200 g of coconut flour
16-18 tablespoons of wheat germ
50 g of margarine
a little cocoa powder, for sprinkling
– In a deeper bowl with a mixer, rub eggs, sugar and vanilla sugar until you get a creamy mixture.
– With constant stirring, add the oil, and then flour, baking powder and cocoa.
– Pour the mixture into a powder-coated oven covered with baking paper and put in a heated oven at 170 degrees Celsius for about 25 minutes.
– Prepare the cream while cooking the biscuit. Place the milk in a quiet place and add coconut flour and 6-8 tablespoons of sugar.
– In the coconut cream with constant stirring add the bite and finally add the margarine and mix well.
– Apply the warm cream evenly to the hot baked dough and allow a little to cool.
– At the end, cover with chocolate glaze.
– For steam chocolate steam, melt the broken chocolate together with the milk and margarine cut into sheets. Mix the glaze until you get a homogeneous mixture. Carefully apply it over the cream.
– Finely cook the prepared cake before serving. Keep it in the refrigerator all the time.
– Before serving, let it stand out for 30 minutes, cut into pieces, sprinkle a bit with cocoa and serve.