Pain in the stomach is one of the most common symptoms that occasionally affects 90% of people. Sometimes it frightens us because of the intensity, but the intensity of the pain does not mean that its cause is serious and back – mild but lasting pain may mean chronic disease that should be treated.
If you notice pain in the abdomen, in any part, which lasts longer than 2 weeks, see a doctor to exclude any serious diagnosis. Reason for immediate visit to the doctor is prolonged bloating, prolonged vomiting, diarrhea and blood in stool.
Abdominal pain is any pain that is felt in the area between the chest and groin. Given that the stomach occupies a large part of the body, it is necessary to accurately locate the place where it hurts to make it easier to find the cause. Find your weak spot on the map and identify it its meaning.
1. Gallstones, stomach ulcer, inflammation of the pancreas,
2. Ulcers of the stomach, heartburn, indigestion, inflammation of the pancreas, gallstones, epigastric hernia (hernia above the navel),
3. Stomach ulcer, duodenum ulcer, obstruction of the biliary tract, inflammation of the pancreas,
4. Kidney stones, inflammation of the urinary, constipation, lumbar hernia – displaced disc in the spine
5. Inflammation of the pancreas, an early stage of appendicitis, stomach ulcer, inflammation of the colon, inflammation of the small intestine, Crohn’s disease, umbilical hernias (umbilical hernia)
6. Kidney Stones, diverticular disease, constipation, inflammatory bowel disease
7. Appendicitis, constipation, pelvic pain – gynecological problems (endometriosis, etc.), Pain in the groin – inguinal hernia (hernia preponska)
8. Urinary inflammation, appendicitis, inflammatory bowel, pelvic pain – gynecological problems, diverticular disease